Buy Now Pay Later - Shop Online at Oak Furniture House
0% Finance Available to all orders over £1000 · Over 300 Ranges in Oak, Pine, Painted, Mahogany, Glass & Garden Furniture
Rates of finance offered in this calculator are based on this specific product and can be applied for once this item has been added to basket. When adding multiple items to the basket is possible that promotional rates may change or that non-financeable products will be added to your deposite in full, depending on items added. Finance provided by Klarna.
Looking to refurnish you home? If you are looking to purchase alot of furniture we can offer you a special 12 months interest free, conditions and minium spend apply.
How it works
1) Select the furniture you require. To qualify for finance your basket value (including delivery) needs to be a minimum of £250 to a maximum of £10,000
2) When you’re in the basket, simply fill out your address and contact details, then click the ‘Pay By finance’ button. You will be now prompted to select the duration of the finance you would like to apply for, then press apply for finance. You will now be directed securely to the finance application page.
3) Simply fill out the finance application, pay the 10 to 50% deposit by card, depending on the level of finance selected.
4) We then receive notification from the finance provider with the outcome of the application
5) Providing the application is successful we dispatch your items in the specified lead times!
6) Interest Free Option Can't be Used with 5% or 10% discount voucher. We can't offer discount and interest free at the same time.
Why choose finance with us
1. Buy your dream furniture with the option to spread the cost.
2. the choice of 0%, over 6 or 12 months(£1000 Minium Spend), or 19.5% interest up to 48 months (£250 Minium Spend) with no hidden fees
3. No messy paperwork and an instant decision
4. Safe and secure provider, giving you peace of mind
Oak Furniture house acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should you need to contact Klarna regarding any questions you may have, please visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if you have any other servicing needs about your loan agreement you can call them on 020 300 50833