Frequently Asked Questions
- “Are all the products all Oak?” – We are specialist in Oak Furniture, however under growing demand we have diversified into numerous other materials. Which include; Pine, Walnut, Sheesham, Mahogany, Acacia, Mango, Reclaimed woods (Oak, Pine, Metal), Metal work, Glass, Plastics and numerous fabrics.
- “What discounts do you offer?” – For the latest and greatest discounts please contact us directly on the number shown at the top of the page.
- “How do I get updates on the order?” – Order update emails are regularly sent via email, you can also contact us by phone for additional update information
- “What is the charge for having items assembled for me?” - Please contact us directly, on 01235 834831, as this is a varying charge based on the product(s) that you order.
- “Do you price match?” - We can offer a price match, we require the link to where you saw the item cheaper and we can look into offering a cheaper price. please click here for more information
- “My item has comes damaged, what do I do next?” – Firstly we would like to say that we are sorry your item has arrived damaged. Please send us an email with your order number and images of the issues and we can get this resolved for you.
- “Can I return an Item I don’t like?” – Yes, you can return any item within a 28 day grace period. Please read Terms & Conditions for all information regarding returns.
- “I would like to cancel my order, how do I do this?” - Please contact us in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing your order ID and name. Please note orders cancelled after the item has been shipped will incur a cancellation fee.
- “Where do I find product dimensions” – All our product dimensions can be found on the product pages by going to the description lower down the page.
- “Where are you based and can I come view the item?” – We are based in Didcot, Oxfordshire and we do have a small showroom here where we have examples of some of the ranges but do call us on 01235 834831 to find out if the item you are looking for is on display.
- “How long do deliveries take?” – Our Standard delivery is between 10 – 20 days working days. This can vary depending on the range you are looking to purchase.
- “Where do you deliver?” – We Deliver to anywhere in the UK, please note there are surcharges to certain postcodes, please see our delivery section for more information
- “Do you deliver to Northern Ireland?” – We can deliver to Northern Ireland. Please contact us on 01235 834831 to discuss the delivery
- “Do you offer Finance?” – We do indeed. You can find all the information about our finance here
15. "When can I expect my order?" - We deliver all of our stock items within 20 working days from placing of your order. (Delivery times vary according to the product and the manufacturer.) Approximate times are emailed to you after your order has been taken. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any delays we are made aware of. Generally, when more than one item is ordered all items will be delivered at the same time. Because we have so many suppliers it is difficult to give an exact delivery date. In most cases though delivery is usually made within our 15 working day policy.
16. "How do you calculate your delivery times?" - Every range has its own unique delivery time. If a fast delivery time is important to your purchasing decision we recommend that you contact us further to see if there is anything that we can do to get an item to you with a shorter delivery time.
17. "What if I'm unable to take delivery of my order when its ready?" - If you are having work done in your home please be aware that building projects are frequently delayed. If you are unable to take delivery of your furniture when it is ready we will store it for you free of charge for 90 days.