Pay4Later - Interest Free Credit
Buy Now Pay Later - Shop Online at Oak Furniture House
0% Finance Available · Over 100 Ranges in Oak, Pine, Painted, Mahogany, Glass & Garden Furniture · Won't Be Beaten On Price
Rates of finance offered in this calculator are based on this specific product and can be applied for once this item has been added to basket. When adding multiple items to the basket is possible that promotional rates may change or that non-financeable products will be added to your deposite in full, depending on items added. Finance provided by Close Brothers Ltd.
Looking to refurnish you home? If you are looking to purchase alot of furniture we can offer you a special 12 months interest free, conditions and minium spend apply.
How it works
1) Select the furniture you require. To qualify for finance your basket value (including delivery) needs to be a minimum of £850 to a maximum of £10,000
2) When you’re in the basket, simply fill out your address and contact details, then click the ‘Pay By finance’ button. You will be now prompted to select the duration of the finance you would like to apply for, then press apply for finance. You will now be directed securely to the finance application page.
3) Simply fill out the finance application, pay the 10 to 25% deposit by card, dependending on the level of finance selected.
4) We then receive notification from the finance provider with the outcome of the application
5) Providing the application is successful we dispatch your items in the specified lead times!
Why choose finance with us
1. Buy your dream furniture with the option to spread the cost.
2. the choice of 0% or 19.5% interest with no hidden fees
3. No messy paperwork and an instant decision
4. Safe and secure provider, giving you peace of mind
Customer Feedback - Oak Furniture House
Overall how satisfied were you with the process?
Would you recommend Pay4Later to a friend?
How easy was it to make your purchase on finance from the retailers web site?
Have you ever financed a purchase on interest free credit before?
If finance was not available,
Would you have spent less?
Would you have bought elsewhere?
a great quick process which I wish we had in the Motor Industry.